2017 Micro-Tour 1: April 8/9, 2017 California Hill State Forest, NY
"if you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together" African Proverb
This trip is "Unsupported" (we are camping!), as riders will be responsible for their food and shelter. You will be amoung helpful friends, so don't fret! 718 Cyclery provides expert free advice on packing solutions you might be looking into. Also, we rent bags and gear at a discounted rate for Micro-Tourers (you can rent gear in "Booking:" link below). In addition, have a look at our Pinterest Boards where we have cataloged many gear types and ideas from past trips. To see examples of past trips, check out our Travel Blog.
Downloads and Resources
- Cue Sheet 718 to California Hill
- GPS File 718 to California Hill
- Google Map File 718 to California Hill
- Cue Sheet California Hill to 718
- GPS File California Hill to 718
- Google Map File California Hill to 718
- Cue Sheet Sunday escape to Cold Spring Train Station
- GPS File Sunday escape to Cold Spring Train Station
- Google Map File Sunday escape to Cold Spring Train Station
- Ride Program
- New York State Department of Enviromental Conservation Video
We charge a $20 nominal fee to cover our sizable insurance, staffing and planning costs. All gear rentals are 50% off for Micro-Tour participants. Use calendar to select month of trip.