Looking to spend multiple nights on the road? Our unsupported tours are a great way to challenge yourself. Camping, cooking...it's all up to you, all under the guidance of our expert tour leaders. Tours range in expertise level, are are preceded by multiple orientation sessions.
Spring 2017 Tour: Hudson Valley (Completed)
- Date: April 26th - April 30th, 2017
- Location: New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts
- Skill Level: Beginner/All
- Image Gallery Here
An unsupported trip (138 miles, 4 days, 3 states), departing from Wassiac, NY and ending up in Cold Spring, NY. This is a great trip for beginners, as well as a way for more experienced riders to kick off the winter cobwebs.
Summer 2017 Tour: The Adirondacks
- Date: July 15th - July 23rd, 2017
- Location: Adirondack Park, NY
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- Register here
Fall 2017 Tour: The Catskills
- Date: Septeber 9th - September 17th, 2017
- Location: Catskill Mountains, NY
- Skill Level: Intermediate
Bike Tour Information List
To get on our Bike Tour information list, please fill out the form below. To register for a Bike Tour, select the Bike Tour above.